查看: 1558|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

发现AdBrite广告上一个做广告的给我的信

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2006-5-13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Dear Friend,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity that will be beneficial to both you and me. It involves transferring to
your overseas account the sum of ($7.5M US Dollars) seven million five hundred thousand dollars, from one of the Fidelity
Finance & Security Company  here in Dakar-Senegal.

I am Jamil A. Troure the Auditor General in the Fidelity finance & Security Company  here in Dakar Senegal west Africa,
During the course of our auditing , I discovered a floating fund in an account opened since 1982 and till date no body has
operated or filed papers to claim the fund.

After going through the records I discovered that the owner of the account, Engr. Mahmoud Al-Salem Shafiq an Iraqi oil merchant,
died in the month of October 2005 in an auto crash. Since there was not infomation concerning additional members of his family,
next of kin or known relation, the fund has been declared floating and if nobody comes forward for it, will be forfeited to
the government.

Since I hardly know any foreigner,I am only contacting you as a foreigner to stand and apply as his next of kin because this
money can not be approved to a local person here as his next of kin.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner
who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you upon your positive response and once I am convinced of
your capability and assurance that you will never never let me down.

At the conclussion of this project ,we may proceed into an investment as equal partners with you in charge, pending my resignation
from the company, but method of sharing profit should be based on 15% for you and rest for me and my colleague.

Regarding moral justification of the fund ,i wouldn't want you to consider it sinful. If you had being the victim ,Certainly you
wouldn't be happy having your hard earned fund shared among  government as an unclaimed deposit I believe they are many other
aspects of life we may contribute with this fund to help the less priveledged and the needy in our society .

Furnish me with your direct telephone & Fax number for easy comminucation and please reply to me on this emails:

jamil_troure01@yahoo.com
jamil_troure@she.com

I look forward to your earliest response.

Jamil A. Troure

广告中经常有红色的这个。
2#
发表于 2006-5-13 | 只看该作者
呵呵,有意思呀,我看大意是说有个伊拉克的石油商很有钱,05年出车祸死了.他在银行有一大笔钱,没人认领,就要被充公.这个人请你来冒充他的亲属来领这个钱,当然他提供了很多资料.
3#
发表于 2006-5-13 | 只看该作者
今天看到这个帖子,心情忽然好起来了.一直让我笑,呵呵.
4#
发表于 2006-5-13 | 只看该作者
哈哈,有点意思啊!
5#
发表于 2006-5-15 | 只看该作者
这种诈骗信满世界飞,现在飞到这里来了。
6#
发表于 2006-5-15 | 只看该作者
如果把它翻译成中文然后通过普通邮寄出去,中国会有无数人上当。现在的骗术越来越简单,因为人越来越贪。
7#
发表于 2006-5-16 | 只看该作者
原帖由 小龙 于 2006-5-15 15:58 发表如果把它翻译成中文然后通过普通邮寄出去,中国会有无数人上当。现在的骗术越来越简单,因为人越来越贪。
汗一个, 大家都跟着龙哥改行吧, 比做GG赚钱多了去了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|广告联盟网  

GMT, 2024-4-25 , Processed in 0.045506 second(s), 18 queries .